Orthomat® Premium Anti Fatigue Mat
Reduces standing fatigue for those that move at work
- Exceptional fatigue-relief properties – a real investment for the workplace.
- Dual layer construction for superior comfort and durability.
- Tough textured top surface for excellent resilience against wear and tear.
- Insulates against the effects of cold concrete floors.
- Low density under layer provides extremely effective underfoot cushioning.
- Ideal for demanding locations, especially where regular turning is involved.
- Tapered edges to reduce trip hazards.
- Range of colours available.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1.
- Technical Specification
- Test Certificates
||Open Cell PVC (Foam)
|Min. Operating Temperature
|Max. Operating Temperature
||Suitable for dry indoor environments
||Production lines, Assembly areas, Packing stations, Workbenches, Retail counters
||Brush/mop the top surface
|Fire Tested to
||BS EN 13501-1 Class Dfl - s1
|COO (Country of Origin)
||2 years when used in a dry environment
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.