The original PVC safety matting for leisure
- Premium quality PVC leisure matting.
- PVC does not support the growth of bacteria.
- Designed to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Popular for pools and changing areas.
- Interwoven design for drainage.
- Safety bevelled edging as standard.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN51097 Category B.
|LM020612||0.6m x 1.2m||Blue||4.35 kg|
|LM030612||0.6m x 1.2m||Red||4.35 kg|
|LM040612||0.6m x 1.2m||Green||4.35 kg|
|LM021015||1m x 1.5m||Blue||8.75 kg|
|LM031015||1m x 1.5m||Red||8.75 kg|
|LM041015||1m x 1.5m||Green||8.75 kg|
- Material:PVC extrusions
- Surface Finish:Cross ribbed lattice effect
- Product Height:12mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. Please contact the sales office for more specific details.
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry areas.
- UV Resistance:Resistant to UV, but please note that red is not colourfast in direct sunlight.
- Typical Applications:Ideal for use around swimming pools, in changing rooms, showers, gymnasium and general leisure applications
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Easily cleaned with hot soapy water or pressure washer
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51097 Category B
- Flame Retardancy:Conforms to DIN 4102 standard.
- Country of Origin:UK
Commercial Flooring and Matting Solutions Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.
Hospitality and Catering Product Range Catalogue
Slips in the workplace are a real concern for the catering industry. Individuals who work in any food or drink service environment, are statistically more likely to be injured through a slip-related accident.