Versatile interlocking rubber floor tiles
- Interlocking rubber tiles.
- Ideal for bars and kitchens.
- Open holes allow drainage of spilt liquids.
- Reduces the risk of slipping on wet/greasy surfaces.
- Effective anti-fatigue properties.
- Easy to install, move, clean and replace.
- Technical Specification
||Smooth with holes to allow drainage
||'-20°C to +160°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Natural rubber offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils
||Suitable for wet and dry environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials.
||Ideal for non-slip and fatigue relief in all industrial areas as well as bar and catering environments
||Loose lay interlocking tiles
||Bevelled edge / corners
||Pressure hose with mild detergent or pass through commercial dishwasher
||Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
|Country of Origin
||Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat.
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.