Electrical switchboard matting
- Lightweight mat designed for use in front of open switchboards and high voltage equipment.
- Provides safety for operatives against electric shock.
- Fine fluted surface has slip-resistance benefits.
- 4.5mm x 10m rolls – VDE approved.
- Tested to 50,000 volts according to DIN EN60243-1 (VDE0303 part 21) IEC 60243-2:1996.
- Technical Specification
||Major components - Natural rubber (NR), Styrene-Butadine rubber (SBR), white carbon black. Minor components - Zinc oxide, Sulphur, Accelerators / Activators (< 1 % ), Antioxidant / Stabilizers (<1 % ).
||Suitable for use in high voltage areas. Specifically designed for use in front of open switchboards or high voltage equipment. Product ensures safety for operators against electrical shocks.
|Country of Origin
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.