COBA Africa (Pty) Ltd Returns and Refund Policy
Have you changed your mind? Simply follow the Return Process within 5 days of delivery. For faulty goods, please see Step 4 below.
Please ensure that:
- Proof of purchase is supplied.
- Product is in its original condition & full packaging is included.
- Any extras supplied have been included.
Are you a business? Please request our B2B returns policy here.
Distributors note: 15% handling fee of total order value will be charged.
Transport: We will arrange for collection of the goods at our cost if the reason for return is due to an error on our part. We cannot accept responsibilty for any items damaged or lost in transit.
Custom goods: No refunds or exchanges are accepted on custom manufactured goods.
Security Warning: For your own safety do not send your banking details by post.
Acceptance of your order and completion of our contract takes place upon despatch of order, unless we have notified you prior to despatch of a cancelled order acceptance.
STEP 1 Get your Returns Number
Email email@example.com to request your Returns Number. Clearly mark your return with the allocated RN on the outside of the packaging.
STEP 2 Return the items to us
Use a Recorded Delivery Service for proof of receipt.
This is for your own security and insurance against items lost in transit.
Ensure parcels are adequately protected for transportation.
Use the correct address:
JHB: 7 Vuurslag Ave, Spartan, Kemptonpark, 1619 CT: 3 Benetton Street, Racing Park, Killarney Gardens, 7441.
STEP 3 Include all the details
Which product do you want to exchange for?
If you require an exchange, please include the details of the product you would like to exchange for. Please include your direct telephone number.
Does the new product cost more or less?
- If the new item costs less than the one you have returned we will refund you the difference. Please do not send any banking details in the post due to security reasons.
- If the new item costs more, we will notify you of the additional cost.
Would you prefer a refund?
- Refunds will be made providing we are satisfied that the goods are in an acceptable condition as mentioned above.
- Only the cost of the goods will be refunded, unless the reason for return is due to an error on our part where we will arrange for collection.
(Please move on to Step 5)
4 Return of Faulty Goods
If there is a fault with your product or order, please return the product within 28 days.
- If you have notified us within 5 days of delivery you may be entitled to either a full refund or replacement product.
- If you notify us between 5 days to 28 days you will only be entitled to a replacement product.
Please follow steps 1-3. In addition, provide a full written reason for the return. Goods will be inspected before exchange or payment is made.
We will accept the refund/exchange when:
- The product is confirmed to be faulty.
- The product is otherwise in original condition and returned complete.
Our promise to refund/exchange does not apply to fault caused by accident, neglect or misuse by the customer.
Where items are confirmed to be faulty, we will also pay for your reasonable cost of returning them for replacement or refund.
If no fault is found then the product will be returned and a 15% handling charge representing the value of the goods, plus carriage costs, will be made.
Only returns sent to the correct address will be processed.
Is everything correct?
- Yes – We will call you to get your banking details and a refund will be made to your account or your products will be exchanged.
- No – Please contact your account manager to discuss the issue before shipping the goods.