MK3 Rubber Floor Tiles
100% Recycled Rubber and Plastic Drainage Mats
- Anti-fatigue, non-slip, drainage and protection mat.
- Easy DIY installation with interlocking system that conceals joins.
- Used in wet and dry areas including cold rooms, outdoor pool areas, bars and restaurants, changing rooms and DIY bakkie mats.
- Great as a shower drainage mat.
- Samples are available on request for pre-qualified leads and resellers only.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Barcode||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|RUBMK32||6003490001933||480mm x 480mm (2 tiles per pack)||Black||1.95 Kg per tile||Request Price|
|RUBMK3RF||6003490002022||480mm x 180mm Female Edging||Black||Request Price|
|RUBMK3RM||6003490002039||480mm x 180mm Male Edging||Black||Request Price|
|Material||100% Recycled Rubber and Plastic|
|Product Height||20 mm|
|Product Weight||1.95 Kg per tile|
|Hole Size||16 mm|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.
Benefits of Rubber flooring
Rubber flooring can withstand high traffic volumes and they are also oil and water resistant so it won’t be damaged by moisture or spills. The natural elasticity of rubber flooring is what makes these floors so durable and resilient. They are great for absorbing impacts and are ideal for gyms or weight rooms.