A flexible flooring option
- PVC can be molded and shaped to your preference.
- Can fit around curved and oddly-shaped exterior features.
- PVC won’t chip, crack, cup, or bow, and it won’t rot or be prone to insect infestation. Thus the ideal option for areas where hygiene is important.
- PVC doesn’t absorb moisture, it’s an excellent choice for use in humid areas.
- Due to the easy mold and cutting of PVC, there is little to no waste on the construction site.
- Used as transitional filling for vinyl flooring. This will avoid vinyl from cracking if it goes up the wall.