COBAswitch BS EN: 61111
Electrical insulating matting that conforms to BS EN 61111:2009
- Specialist electrical insulating matting to protect operatives from electrical shocks.
- Conforms to the most recent internationally recognised safety standard IEC 61111:2009 /BS EN 61111:2009.
- Designed specifically for use in front of switchboards and for other areas with high voltage equipment.
- Three thicknesses are available to meet the different classes of working voltage, Class 0 and Class 4.
- Colour coded on the reverse clearly identifying the working voltage classification.
- Ribbed surface helps to provide a firmer footing, reducing the risk of slips while improving standing comfort.
- Technical Specification
- Voltage Info
||Fine fluted ribs
||3 mm or 5 mm
||-30°C to +80°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Resistant to acid and oil at low temperatures
||Suitable for dry indoor environments
||High voltage areas, Open switchboards
||Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent
|Country of Origin
|BS EN 61111:2009 Class||Thickness||Working Voltage||Withstand Tested To|