COBA Care Disinfectant Shoe Bath Disinfectant Mat
The hygienic mat that reduces footwear contamination, ideal to support COVID-19 protection
- Flexible natural rubber nodules deliver excellent dirt scraping and trapping action, while the disinfectant solution cleans and sanitises footwear.
- 100% Recycled rubber.
- Loose lay on level surface, no installation necessary, and fill base with COBA Care Disinfectant Solution.
- Combine with an absorbent mat to dry footwear when stepping out. We recommend COBAwash®, Wash & Clean, Microfibre Doormat or the Social Distancing Floor Mat.
- Improves hygiene and contamination control by cleaning the soles of shoes and boots.
- Suitable for offices and other commercial buildings, as well as any workplace where hygiene is important e.g. healthcare, food manufacturing, catering, hospitality, clean rooms or food retail.
- Slip-resistant base, with bevelled edges, to help retain position and reduce tripping hazards.
- Material: Recycled Rubber.
- Product Height: 26 mm.
- Inside Tray Depth: 16 mm.
COBA Care – 3 Simple Steps to Contamination Control
According to research published by the CDC, carried out in Wuhan, China, viruses (including Covid-19) float to the floor and are carried on the soles of shoes, spreading from room to room, posing a high contamination risk. Disinfectant mats between areas greatly reduces the risk of contaminants spreading.
- Place COBA Care Disinfectant Shoe Bath on a level surface and fill with COBA Care Disinfectant Solution. Place the absorbent Moisture Control Mat second.
- Step into the Disinfectant Shoe Bath. As you walk on the spot, the resilient rubber nodules scrape the dirt, while the disinfectant solution cleans and sanitises.
- Step onto the absorbent mat to dry footwear of excess liquid.
Following this easy three-step process helps prevent the spread of walked in bacteria and infectious viral particles.
- Technical Specification
|Material||100% Recycled Rubber|
|Backing||Solid Recycled Rubber|
|Product Height||55 mm|
|Product Weight||14 kg|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|