Our website utilises cookies to distinguish you from other users. This helps us to provide you with a better experience when browsing and also allows us to improve our website. A prompt will appear in the bottom-left corner of every page you visit until you decide to either allow, or block cookies from being used on your device. Please note that site functionality may be affected by choosing not to allow cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. To learn more about cookies configuration, please check your browser help. Here you will find info about most popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-za/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/search?query=Enable%20cookies&p=
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Different cookies do different things, so to make are use of them as transparent as possible we categorise them as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website such as your account profile.
- Performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
|Cookie Name||Publisher||Category||More Info|
|_ga, _gid, _gat, __utma, _utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _utmt||Analytics||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|MUID, ANONCHK, CLID, SM||Bing||Analytics||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement|
|_lc_cid, lc_cst, _oauth_redirect_detector||LiveChat||Functionality||https://www.livechatinc.com/privacy-policy/|
|MUID, CUD, SM,||Microsoft Clarity||Analytics||https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/cookie-consent|
|f24_personId||Force24||Essential||This is a temporary identifier on a local machine or phone browser that helps us track anonymous information to be later married up with f24_personid. If this is left anonymous it will be deleted after 6 months . Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.|
|f24_autoId||Force24||Essential||This is an ID generated per individual contact in the Force24 system to be able to track behaviour and form submissions into the Force24 system from outside sources per user. This is used for personalisation and ability to segment decisions for further communications. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.|