Trio Brush® Entrance Mat
Attractive and hard wearing entrance matting
- Textured polypropylene fibres combined with alternating woven brush and polyamide strips provide outstanding scraping and drying action.
- Popular for both interior walkways and reception areas providing a total dirt-barrier solution.
- Also frequently used in recessed matwells in entrance areas.
- Suitable for recessed matwells or lay to surface with bevelled edging applications.
- Available with optional edging.
- Colours are specified with each order
- Suitable for glue down or lay to surface applications. Product Height: 6-9mm
- Suitable for high volume footfall in commercial locations.
- Tiles simply clip together on site for ease of transportation and installation.
- Move, clean or replace individual tiles – they clip together with ease.
- Technical Specification
- Installation Guides
- Test Certificates
|PMTB010001||2 m x 20 m||Mat||Anthracite|
|PMTB010001C||2 m x per linear metre||Mat||Anthracite|
|PMTB050001||2 m x 2 m||Mat||Brown|
|PMTB050001C||2 m x per linear metre||Mat||Brown|
|Material||100% polypropylene needle ribs alternated with woven brush and drying stripes in polyamide|
|Product Weight||3 kg/m²|
|Typical Applications||Interior or exterior fully covered facility entrances in a mat well or loose-lay with PVC edging|
|Cleaning Method||Vacuum clean regularly|
|COO (Country of Origin)||BE|
Download our BIM Objects to use within your designs.
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.