Quality barrier mat for exterior use
- 100% polypropylene needle ribs alternated with polyamide brush strips, and perforated holes for drainage.
- The ideal choice for facility entrance loose lay with PVC Edging or in a matwell.
- Brushes debris from footwear, while also wiping moisture.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor entrance areas with sheltered canopies.
|PMS010001||2m x 20m||Black|
|PMS050001||2m x 20m||Brown|
|PMS060001||2m x 20m||Grey|
|PMS010001C||2m x per square metre||Black|
|PMS050001C||2m x per square metre||Brown|
|PMS060001C||2m x per square metre||Grey|
- Material:100% polypropylene needle ribs alternated with polyamide brush strips and drainage perforation.
- Backing:Anti-slip water permeable backing with raised nodules
- Product Height:13mm
- Product Weight:3.2kg/m2
- Typical Applications:Interior and exterior (covered facility entrances in a mat well or loose-lay with PVC edging
- Cleaning Method:Vacuum clean regularly, or wash with hose
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Guarantee:5 years
Commercial Flooring and Matting Solutions Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.
Entrance Matting Systems Catalogue
Entrance matting or entrance barrier matting systems are used at the entrance to public buildings to eliminate dirt and moisture entering on visitor’s footwear.