Easy fit floor tiles – unpack and lay in minutes, not hours
- Innovative product, entrance mat in a box.
- Easier to transport than matting on a roll and potentially less wastage compared with cutting from a roll.
- Simple entrance matting solution with practical and creative design impact.
- Easy fit, just lay into place on the subfloor using a tackifier or adhesive. You only need to cut the last row of tiles, hand tools can be used to cut and shape if needed.
- Solid surface design prevents dirt from falling through the mat, making maintenance easy with regular vacuuming.
- The rib features on each tile align perfectly, creating minimal installation waste.
- Numerous laying patterns offer added flexibility for creating desired finish.
- Individual tiles can be replaced if they become damaged, eliminating the need to replace the entire entrance matting area.
- No Shrinkage
- Only for recessed applications.
- Installation method: Glue recommendation for installation – TECHEM Adhesive TEC PSA 006. Apply glue with notched trowel. Allow curing time.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|Q-BEEZC-FL-S4||45cm x 45cm x 1.3cm||Grey||Request Price|
|Q-BEEZC-FL-S3||45cm x 45cm x 1.3cm||Anthracite||Request Price|
|Material||100% Polypropylene needlepunch|
|Surface Finish||Tuft Polyamide|
|Colours||Anthracite and Grey|
|Application||Suitable for dry indoor environments|
|Installation Method||Recessed only, adhered or loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Vacuum on regular basis|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
Download our BIM Objects to use within your designs.
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.