Protect internal flooring with heavy-duty, premium quality entrance tiles
- Effectively removes moisture and debris, even from wheeled trolleys, without buckling.
- Safe for high heeled footwear, heels won’t get stuck in the tiles.
- Move, clean or replace individual tiles – they clip together with ease.
- Easily cut to shape, so you can fit to any space and install faster with fewer specialist tools.
- Exceptionally durable carpet inserts manufactured from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material made from discarded fishing nets and other sources.
- Ideal for recessed entrance wells.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7676-2.
- NEW – Closed Construction Tile.
Find out how many tiles you would need, by using our calculator.
- Technical Specification
|PT010101||445 mm x 290 mm x 13.5 mm (Open)||Anthracite||1.20 kg|
|PT010601||445 mm x 290 mm x 13.5 mm (Open)||Grey||1.10 kg|
|PT010101C||440 mm x 290 mm x 16 mm (Closed)||Anthracite|
|PT010601C||440 mm x 290 mm x 16 mm (Closed)||Grey|
|Product Height Open||13,5 mm|
|Product Height Closed||16 mm|
|Product Performance||Slip tested to R10. Load tested to 1,000 kg. This means that these tiles can withstand supermarket supply trolleys.|
|Flame Retardancy||Fire tested to EN13501 Euro Classification B(F2)S2|
|Guarantee||Up to 5 years|
Download our BIM Objects to use within your designs.
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.
Premier Track heavy duty matting is ideal for installing in recessed entrance wells. Each tile features approximately 80% recycled materials, and is a stylish and resilient option featuring carpet inserts. The crush resistant nylon carpet inserts are available in two versatile colours to complement surrounding colour schemes. Colours include; anthracite and grey. The nylon carpet inserts have been designed to effectively scrape dirt and wipe moisture from footwear and wheeled trolleys.
Each tile can be easily moved, cleaned or individual tiles replaced with ease. If one heavy duty matting tile needs replacing, this can be done without needing to replace the whole entrance matting system.
Due to the durability and performance of Premier Track it is a popular choice for heavy duty matting. The matting can cope with heavy footfall as well as heeled footwear. Premier Track effectively keeps internal floors clean and slip free, which is especially important in public spaces. It has been installed at colleges, supermarkets and shopping centres.
Our heavy duty matting has been fire tested to EN13501 Euro Classification B(F2)S2, slip tested to BS 7976-2:2002 Pendulum Test and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
To help with the design process we have included downloadable BIM objects. See our full range of Entrance Matting Systems.