Premier Star Gripper Plus
Interlocking carpet entrance tiles to keep internal floor coverings clean and slip free
- NEW – Closed Construction Tiles.
- Interlocking entrance tiles designed for a matwell.
- Two surface options available: Polypropylene carpet or Woven Brush.
- Solid surface tiles effectively capture dirt to protect interior floors.
- Hardwearing woven brush inserts scrape dirt and wipe moisture.
- Woven Brush showed no wear or tear after 100 000 scrapes with point weight of 2kg.
- PVC base tile is manufactured from 100% recycled materials.
- Suitable for high volume footfall in commercial locations.
- Tiles simply clip together on site for ease of transportation and installation.
- Move, clean or replace individual tiles – they clip together with ease.
- Tiles offer flexibility in the size and shape which can be covered.
- Easily cut to shape, so you can fit to any space and install faster with fewer specialist tools.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
Find out how many open construction tiles you would need, by using our calculator.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|PSG010001||445 mm x 290 mm x 12.5 mm (Open)||Polypropylene Charcoal||Request Price|
|PSG010001C||440 mm x 290 mm x 12.5 mm (Closed)||Polypropylene Charcoal||Request Price|
|Material||Flexible PVC with Woven Brush Inserts or Flexible PVC with Polypropylene Inserts|
|Typical Applications||Interior facility entrances in a matwell|
|Cleaning Method||Vacuum clean regularly or brush vigorously with hard bristled broom|
|Guarantee||Up to 5 years|
Download our BIM Objects to use within your designs.
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.
Our entrance carpet tiles effectively scrape dirt and wipe moisture to help keep internal floor coverings clean and slip free. The tiles feature Polypropylene carpet, which are ideal for indoor use, or Woven Brush inserts, for external use. The entrance carpet tiles can be linked together to cover all floor sizes, and are easily cut to shape where needed. The tiles are available in charcoal, and have been fire tested to EN13501 Euro Classification E(F1). See our full range of Entrance Matting Systems.