Practical, machine washable
- A real asset in floor protection for domestic and commercial use.
- Easy care, smaller sizes* can be washed in a domestic washing machine. (All sizes can be washed in an industrial washing machine.)
- Tufted nylon/polyester carpet pile retains up to 3.5 litres/m2 of moisture.
- Also traps up to 800g of debris/dry dust.
- Features a robust nitrile ‘gripper’ backing.
- Bleach / fade resistant – 11 year warranty against significant colour loss.
- Pile material: nylon/polyester.
- Backing: Features a robust nitrile ‘gripper’ backing.
- Technical Specification
||Surface dyed washable nylon
||0°C to 60°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Rubber is resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents and general industrial chemicals. Rubber may swell in polar solvents.
||Primarily intended for indoor use
||Dust control entrance mat, ideally placed in high traffic, high profile places. Entrances, lobbies, etc.
||0.6m x 0.85m and 0.85m x 1.2m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines.
||BS 4790:1987 (Hot metal nut test) - low radius of effects of ignition/ EN 13501-1 Bfl-s1.
|Country of Origin
||2 year against manufacturing defects. 11 year against colour loss, subject to washing instructions being adhered too.
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.