Absorbent carpet entrance matting to protect interior floor surfaces
- Adaptable carpet entrance matting for high volume entrance areas, walkways and corridors.
- Nylon pile is highly absorbent and also withstands crushing.
- Suitable for glue down, wall to wall, or floor surface applications.
- Available with optional edging depending on the requirements of the application.
- Can be used as part of a two-step system in heavy traffic environments.
- Exceptionally durable carpet made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material made from discarded fishing nets and other sources.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|AB010008||2m x per linear metre||Anthracite||6.98kg||Request Price|
|AB060008||2m x per linear metre||Grey||6.98kg||Request Price|
|AB010008C||Custom||Anthracite||Depending on Size||Request Price|
|AB060008C||Custom||Grey||Depending on size||Request Price|
|Material||ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon|
|Pile Height||5.2mm ± 0.5|
|Mat Edge||25mm thickness|
|Durability||Medium to heavy traffic entrances|
|Pile Yarn Composition||100% PA6|
|Flame Retardancy||Fire tested to Cfl-S1 EN 14041|
|Country of Origin||Netherlands|
|Notes||Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction|
Download our BIM Objects to use within your designs.
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.